Hoosier Hypnosis is dedicated to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information gathered while on the site will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hoosier Hypnosis may change this policy from time to time to ensure your privacy. When we do, we will update this page. We advise checking this page from time to time to remain aware of our current policies. This policy is effective from 15th December 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to customer service
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs. By doing so we are able to provide you with a better service. The following are a few reasons we may retain information provided on the site:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information to the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. By gathering and remembering information about your preferences, cookies allow our site to become more responsive to your needs.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. While most browsers automocally accept cookies, they can be disabled by the user in most browsers. In addition, some browsers can be set to warn you before you accept a cookie. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Due to this, we are not responsible for any information provided at those other sites. We cannot govern an outside entity. Please exercise caution and be aware of the privacy policies of the other sites you visit.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.